Thursday, March 8, 2007

Small Captain America Collection

Here are a few items from my toy collection. Included is a 7-11 Slurpee cup from 1977 of Captain America and The Falcon, a carded Mego 8" action figure, a Pez dispenser mint in cello bag, and a carded Klik candy dispenser. I do have a different Slurpee cup of Captain America, but, I can't find it right now. I've gotta dig up that whole Slurpee collection and complete the set.
I was going to take a few pictures of some comics with Cap on the cover, but, when I opened up my boxes of comics, I found a mess. The naivete of a child comic book collector had me using Scotch tape to seal the plastic comic bags. So, what I found was a ton of melted tape and my comics glued together. Argh! Looks like I'll be buying a ton of new comic bags soon and rebagging all of my comics, sans Scotch tape of course. More on this at a later date.

No comments: