Friday, March 16, 2007

Some Pictures of My Toy Room

Here are a couple more pictures of my toy room, or as my kids say, "Daddy's toy room". And, they know to STAY OUT unless I take them in there to look around. Of course, I always keep a couple of toys for them in there to play with. My daughter is really proud too because I let her put her My Little Pony collection in there. I'll put some pictures of her collection in the future. I must say, it is pretty impressive.

I figured since I had already posted several of my Pez displays, I'd post some pictures of other parts of my toy room. Notice how I conveniently did NOT take pictures of the floor since it is covered with "stuff". Someday I'll get everything organized and displayed. Yeah, someday. Enjoy.

Here's a close-up of the display. Some of the items in here are my Mego's, Big Jim stuff, Pulsar, and other random stuff.


I took the doors off the walkin closet to give me more display space. Here is a nook in the closet of some Rubik's puzzles and electronic handheld games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool, Scott! We probably would have been friends as kids, 'cos you've got neat stuff to play with! I have Pulsar, Mego Tarzan and Big Jims too! I can't wait to see the rest of your toy room!

Scott said...

Hardy,
I am really wanting to redesign my whole room. Get the stuff more organized...and clean. I'm gonna go throw some pictures of my daughter's collection right now.